Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is changing

Just looking back at the last few months...

HW: 226
SW: 212
CW: 175
GW: 150

175! I don't even know how I'm still doing this. Since New Year's of 2008, I've lost a whopping 51 lbs! And since New Year's of 2009, I've lost 37 lbs. I started out at a 16-18, and now I'm a 12-14 (it depends on the store).

Losing weight does a lot in your life. One interesting thing it has done is that I'm just a lot more confident than I was. I mean, I haven't met Mr. Right yet, but I'm actually dating. Yeah, me. I used to stay away from guys who were interested in me because I believed that, since I was fat, they could only have some sort of alterior motive. I dunno.

Anyway, things are changing. And I really need to go shopping, because I'm running out of things to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment